IGLOO RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE BEGINNING NOVEMBER 13th!!
Here's how the reservations will work:
1. Head here: www.bigthornonlinestore.com
2. Reserve a one hour and fifty minute window on the date of your preference (we will take reservations three weeks ahead of the current date).
3. The reservation cost is $20 and we will have a tab minimum of $80 for your entire party. Your tab includes beer and food, and extras like t-shirts, growlers, and to-go bottles. So for one hour and fifty minutes, the total cost for your party would be $100.
4. We will ask that you give us 5-10 minutes between parties to leave windows and doors open and sanitize tables and chairs.
5. Igloos can accommodate parties of up to 6 people (per state restrictions as of November 20th) and are equipped with indoor-safe heaters and windows.
In keeping with State requirements at this time, we will not be offering seating inside The Greenhouse, so the only on-site dining and beer drinking will be by reservation in an outdoor igloo. HOWEVER, we will be doing lots of carryout food and growlers and here's how that will work this time around:
1. We will not be utilizing the online store for pre-orders due to the changing nature of our food and beer menus and also because the "drive-thru" will be blocked by vehicles.
2. When you arrive, bring your growlers inside The Greenhouse (so we can see your lovely faces!), and/or place a food order at the food truck window. And please wear a mask when you enter The Greenhouse.
3. You can wait in The Greenhouse for your beer and food order, or we can deliver it to your vehicle when it's ready.
4. We are still offering curbside pickup if you don't feel comfortable coming into The Greenhouse! Just give us a call to place your order: 217-597-0156
We will also be adjusting our hours for now to:
Friday 3-9 pm
Saturday 12-9 pm
Sunday 12-8 pm
PHFEW, that's a lotta info; feel free to contact us via messenger, give us a call during open hours, or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Beer List 11/20/20
Pumpkin Seed Sour
Fight For Your Rice (thyme-orange)
Toasted Oak Brown
Two Fools Rose Cider
Farm Pale w/ Citra
*menu is subject to change without notice*
Upcoming Drafts: Cherry Wood Wheat, Scruit, Sassafras Mint IPA,
Chinook Sour, Munich Lager